Would you like some Tea?
Love is in the air and we are ready to celebrate at Posh Tot Events! Join us at our brand new event venue in Roswell, GA for a very special Valentine’s Day Tea Party, complete with all the special touches Posh Tot Events is known for. There will be games, prizes and crafts galore and the piece de resistance….an ultra-POSH sweets buffet filled with delectable goodies that will make you swoon. Tickets are limited to just 20 Posh kids so grab your tickets before they sell out!
With the prospect of your child coming home with a backpack full of Valentine’s day cards and candy, why not help them make a little mailbox to keep it all in? Plus, they will be the talk of the classroom with one of these cute carriers. This is a great way to personalize a cute holiday.
Here is a neat way to recycle an empty cereal box. Disney Family Fun shows us how! Cover it in plain paper and decorate however you like! Click on the photo for even more instructions.
All Things Heart and Home shows us a neat way to decorate a store bought mailbox. Their way is a bit advanced for a little one, so replace some of the extra paper with stickers and personal drawings.
It’s almost Valentine’s Day! The classrooms are filled with hearts and sparkles in pink and red and the kids are getting their cards ready. Here are a few things that you will need to make this Valentine’s Day easy and fun!
- Make sure that you get a list of names for all of your child’s classmates. This way you won’t leave anyone out and you eliminate the guess work of spelling names correctly.
- Get bags of small chocolates or candies for your child to pass out with their cards.
- Also, be sure to find out if any of the kids in the class have any food allergies. If so, get a small bag of candy that they can have as well.
- If you’re helping your little one make their own Valentine’s cards you’ll need a few supplies, such as, markers, stickers, cardstock paper and ribbon
- You’ll need a package of envelopes big enough to fit the card and candy.
If you would rather skip the DIY V-Day cards, here are a some printables that you can have ready in a flash!