Posh Play Dates
Kids love to have play dates. It’s not only a fun time for them to spend with their friends, you get to know their friends too and have some fun in the process! It’s no surprise that with so many play dates on the calendar, you may run out of ideas. Hopefully, somewhere in this compiled list that we’ve created for you, there’s something new and exciting for you and your kids to try out!
1. The best play dates happen in the great outdoors! Pack a picnic (blanket and all), some outdoor toys (like soccer balls, bubbles and kites) and head outside if the weather permits. You’ll get some time to relax in the sun and the kids will get some fun exercise in the sunshine. This http://frugaldad.com/rei/coupon for REI will help you save on a variety of outdoor activities!
2. Head to a museum that has a kids tour. Some museums bring new and fun exhibits for kids. This is a great way for you and the kids to learn something new!
3. Have a dance party! Turn up the music and have some fun! Play a game of freeze dance with the kids where they dance as fast as they can and stop quick when the music does. After, they can make up their own dance to one of their favorite songs. Have them surprise you with the finished product when they’re all done!
4. Play a kids version of Pictionary. Let them use their imagination on a small dry erase board and draw picture for you and their friends to guess. Make sure everyone feels like a winner at the end of the game with treats fro everyone.
5. If you’re okay with moving furniture around, help the kids make a fort out of chairs, pillows and blankets. When they’re happy with their fortress give them some fun books to read and enjoy inside their cozy towers.
Source: What to Expect