Spring Break Ideas!
It’s almost time fore Spring Break! So where will you and your family be headed?
Of course the number one destination is Disney World, because we all want to go to the happiest place on earth. If you are thinking about a Disney style getaway follow this link to get your planning started!
If you’re opting for staying on the home front instead, here are a few fun ideas and trips to try out these kid friendly activities happening in the Atlanta area:
- Spring day camp at Zoo Atlanta – kids can learn all about their favorite animals and go on their very own adventure safaris
- Spring break camp at The Atlanta Botanical Gardens – here your children will learn about local and exotic plant life and maybe even help you enhanve your garden later on!
- Spring break dance camp at Kids Dance 411 – with all different forms of dance being offered, this is a great way for you little one to expend a bit of energy
- The World of Coca-Cola – a great hot spot for tourists and locals alike! The Coca-Cola polar bear is sure to make your child smile.
- Imagine It! The Children’s Museum of Atlanta – a museum created just for kids and their ever growing minds.
- Growing Guppies Toddler Activities at The Georgia Aquarium – occurring every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 11:15 a.m. your child will get to explore and learn about the vast open seas and all the animals that live inside it.
Whichever activity you choose we hope that you have a fantastic and memorable time!